Not Censored Yet

0 %
Not Censored Yet
and it's only a matter of time before that changes....
  • Veteran
  • Law Student
  • Philosophy Major
  • Tired of the MSM Gaslighting

City Steps Up to Help Struggling Anaheim Landlords

February 22, 2021

Anaheim landlords whose rentals have gone unpaid during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic can now turn to the city for financial help. Council has approved a local rental assistance program that provides landlords with up to 80 percent of unpaid rent for up to a year if they agree to waive the remaining 20 percent and not pursue evictions. It will begin accepting applications for the program March 1, after city council on Feb. 16 green lighted the initiative. The rent subsidy program was created for landlords who “are having a hard time paying their mortgages and their debt obligations,” Anaheim spokesperson Mike Lyster told The Epoch Times. Program funds came from a national emergency rental assistance (ERA) program. California received $2.6 billion in funding last Dec. 27 as part of a $25 billion federal rescue package to help those who’ve suffered setbacks from the COVID-19 pandemic. Orange County began distributing nearly $66 million in ERA funds on Feb. 1, but … Read More

Posted in Uncategorized
Write a comment
Generated by Feedzy