Not Censored Yet

0 %
Not Censored Yet
and it's only a matter of time before that changes....
  • Veteran
  • Law Student
  • Philosophy Major
  • Tired of the MSM Gaslighting

Irvine Launches Financial Relief Program for Struggling Renters

March 5, 2021

The City of Irvine is rolling out its emergency rental assistance program, and will begin accepting applications March 8. In partnership with Orange County United Way, Irvine will allocate about $17.7 million for the initiative, which was funded through state and federal dollars. “I continue to hear from our community about the hardships they face with job loss and financial strains,” Mayor Farrah Khan said in a statement. “It is vital that we help keep our residents in their homes. The rental assistance program will help us achieve this goal by providing relief for those who have been adversely affected by the pandemic.” The program will provide funding for unpaid rent from last April 1 to March 31. It will cover up to 80 percent of unpaid rent for eligible households, if the landlord agrees to forgive the remaining 20 percent. If landlords aren’t willing to participate, eligible renters can … Read More

Posted in Uncategorized
Write a comment
Generated by Feedzy